Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ever wonder what happened to me??

Perhaps not. It has been a long time since I have blogged. Almost as long of a period of time since I really sensed and heard from the Almighty. I know that it is not just me, but as you go through the desert of life. Things around you begin to lose importance. I've found an oasis in this desert and turned around to see that what I was searching for was behind me the whole time. Wandering in circles is for the birds.

I wanted to write something deep and profound but let me leave you with this. In the midst of your day, your web time, and your life...when was the last time you sensed/heard/knew the presence of the almighty? If you don't know what I mean...just wait...we'll get there.

Dig IT.

2 Comments:

Blogger TJHMuse said...

Hello, come here often?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yo holmes, I left a shoutout for ya in an entry.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home